9/10/2006

Kimchi

Kimchi is one of my favorite Korean food. I always keep it in my refrigerator and add some whenever I run out of it.
Today a friend of mine I've seen a lot these days gave me a strong-smelling surprise, aka Kimchi★ What a delightful gift!! She is Korean and it was her first hand-made Kimchi. My partner, who is deeply attached to the spicy food, commented this was truly tasty and I should ask her the recipe. I know that making Kimchi is no picnic with its smell giving off, but it surely pays off. Yes, I will ask her the recipe in a heart beat!!


2 comments:

JUDY said...

Dear Arico. It's mikyong. What a nice site you have! So classy. And, I am delighted to see my Kimchi bragging its appearance in here.^^ As I am out of Kimchi, I should give it a try to make Kimchi pretty soon.
I am, somehow, going to drop by here frequently to enjoy your San Diego life style. Looking forward to charming news.

aRio said...

Hi mikyong, Thank you for your compliment! Your remark inspires me whenever I am at a loss as to what to do, expecially for my English study. I hope you often drop by and leave your message!
See you around ;)