7/03/2008

Hectic day

I haven't grown up maybe, or I was just too intolerant to allow their unapologetic attitude. Only for the periodic car maintenance, I waited for more than 5 hours in the shop.
Maybe because I was too busy to be generous today, but I could not suppress my irritation for worthless 5 hours without doing anything but reading. I left home at 9:30 in the morning, went to a cafe to see my friend who called me, grabbed some maps at AAA, and then visited a hospital to see another friend who delivered a baby boy yesterday before seeing my tutor at college at 1 in the afternoon. Driving 20 minutes, I went to Japanese market for groceries, and finally at 2:30, brought my car in this maintenance service. All I've done before going to the maintenance service took 5 hours in total.
I knew it's no one's fault. I knew it could not be helped.
It was a day before the July 4th three-day weekend. It was maybe my fault that came on this crazy day.

Only the fireworks in my neighborhood at night soothed me.
















Photo provided by my partner

No comments: