9/09/2006

Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks

Last weekend was a long holiday because the first Monday of September (i.e. Sep 4, this year) is Labor day in the US. My partner and I visited Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks. In the park, we saw the biggest tree of the world named "General Sherman Three" and many more big trees as we were supposed to do. The most exciting and interesting thing for me was the scent of the ceder woods rather than the size of the sequoia trees. I was smelling a scent coming from some trees and was curious to know which tree was giving out the scent. But it was difficult to distinguish. The scent was too good to be natural. Therefore, my partner said that the park ranger must have scattered around the aromatic oil. He was just pulling my leg, but people might believe it if they didn't know the existence of the scent from ceder woods. It's a shame that I cannot give you the fresh scent through the internet :(

No comments: