11/08/2006

10th day - Departure

My parents left SD for Japan today early morning, and this time, didn't miss their flight at LA. Overall, their first trip to San Diego seemed to be impeccable!

For my dad, the community pool & Jacuzzi was the best thing here. For my mom, everything was new and curious, so it was hard to tell what's the best thing, but I know the worst thing for her was my poor driving skill which came near to having an accident.

At any rate, I'm happy that they enjoyed a lot :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Rico! Your parents must have gone home EXHAUSTED. You ran them ragged. You did a good job of giving them the whole San Diego experience. What else is on your list of things to do in San Diego?

aRio said...

Hi ryan, thank you for visiting here.
They, somehow, seemed not have been exhausted. It's because I guess they were so enthralled that they must have forgotten even to be tired.
There are many more places I wanted to take them to, but if I have a next guest here, I want to take them to Mexico :)