3/30/2007

Secret weapon

I'm a little bit embarrassing to say this, but I gained about 5 lb during last three weeks. Not until three weeks ago had I gained weight since I moved here. It was not muscle that I put on my body but fat. Therefore, I apparently looked more tubby than before. The reason was obvious, my sedentary lifestyle including the lack of exercises and no opportunity to be under the gun, i.e. no pressure at all.
However, I successfully lost 2 lb already with the exercise using a machine.
Three days ago, I had a chance to talk to my next-door neighbor, and she accidentally presented me this machine. She first bought two of them, one for herself and one for her daughter. However, her daughter returned it to her without using. Giving up exercising with it herself, she put them in her garage.
Don't imagine my working-out with it and laugh at me. It's just worked out for me anyway. I thank her from the bottom of my heart now.

You will be able to see how this machine works in here.