5/09/2007

Laguna Beach

If I was asked to choose a word for San Diego, I would say a "Paradise".
Weather wise, especially, I would not be able to find any better places than San Diego. Furthermore, it is unassailable that a number of beaches are tempting me enough to give out the word.
Having said that, I know there are bunch more beautiful places in the world, and last weekend, I found the other paradise in OC, Orange County.
It is Laguna Beach, a little north of San Diego, maybe 50 min. to 1 hour drive from my house depending on the traffic.
This small sea coast town captivated me at first sight. I fell in love with it in no time. My partner said that the incomparably perfect weather helped me to be a big fun of this town.

The streets were lined with shops and art galleries, and by and large, there might be nothing to write home about.
If I dare say my favorite part, it's the rich ambiance of the town.
Can you see the small picture (left)where people are indulging themselves in playing Volley ball and basket ball right on the beach? They should be one of the happiest kids in the world.

No comments: