6/06/2007

from Yellowstone to Grand Teton - June 6th

I was badly anticipating visiting Grand Teton, because many friends commented they liked it very much and the irrefutable beauty of the park is incomparable. So, it was going to be the best place for me too. However, it turned into a terrible stay unfortunately, due to my acute headache and sore throat coming from my cold that I caught the day before.
Having said that, I have an inexorable character that I could not give up going out to see the Grand Teton. Therefore, after a while rest at Jackson Lake Lodge, I just had to hang in there, and went out with my partner.
By the way, the name of Grand Teton derives from the name of mountain "Grand Teton". From the lobby of our hotel, the Grand Teton was invisible, but a series of mountains captivated our heart.

The deer we ran across was there with a fawn, and maybe because of the maternal instinct, it intimidated us who were even in a car, but at a 5 meter distance from them.




The hotel we stayed was so fabulous that we had dinner at their restaurant. The crab cake I ordered was right my favorite :)

No comments: