3/26/2008

Granville Island in Voucouver

Our choice was not wrong. Out of our 5 days in Canada, we stayed the last night at downtown, Vancouver and did not waste our precious time, visiting Granville Island. Granville Island is right across the False Creek and we could reach there by either walk, bus, or boat. On the way, we took bus, and way back, boat(aprox. 5 min.) The reason people go there should be the public market, and ours, too. Variety of food from over the world were beautifully heaped and I felt an irresistible impulse to buy all these appealing food, especially the colorful Italian pastas and pretty sweets. Yet the fact that I still had to take a flight to San Diego made me give it up. Instead, I satisfied my appetite with a cup of cram chowder, which was exquisite :)

No comments: