7/08/2008

Wonderful day ☆

It's my birthday today. Though aging is no longer a pleasant event, I had a fantastic day. Some of my friends kindly arranged a casual surprising party for me in Old Poway Park. Looking at their children, we were absorbed in our inexhaustible conversation.

Superb dinner came to the 2nd round of this festive day. My partner took me to a sushi restaurant called Toshi-san. As we asked the chef for the bill, he nicely served a green-tea ice cream with a tiny candle, saying, "I believe you turns 21 today."
Yes, yes chef, I do :)

The 3rd round was going to be some piece of cakes at home. Too drunk and exhausted, my partner went straight to bed without casting even a glance at these cute little cakes. I lit the candle lonely but blissfully, and enjoyed myself the last minutes of my birthday.

No comments: