9/30/2006

La Bastide Bistro

Yesterday, two friends of mine treated me to lunch at the groovy french restaurant in return for my baby-sit. Although I surely played a role while they were attending at the parents night of their kid's school, what I did was just staying with kids in a same room, talking to them, looking at them playing with their favorite toys, and sometimes reading my favorite magazine myself. No sweat! I will be delighted to accept their baby-sit again :)
And now about the restaurant.. As most Japanese women prefer, I've been longing for the small portion of a dish, and ah~ there it is!! I selected the caramelized onion tart. It came along with some salad with bland dressing and it's just as I expected. I cannot find any suitable words than luscious for this dish.
La Bastide Bistro
10006 Scripps Ranch Blvd. #104
San Diego, CA 92131
Tel: (858) 577-0033

No comments: