9/27/2006

NOT OVER THE HILL YET

This is the banana & strawberry shortcake I baked on my partner's birthday for the last bd in his 30's. --- Don't imagine my age from his. I am far younger than him ;)
I wish him smooth sailing in his life☆

Btw, it's been getting more frequent for us to dine out nowadays, so I was going to prepare a big feast today; however, again we ate out on his say so. He picked out Bu-ga which was a casual Korean BBQ restaurant where you cook yourself on a small grill installed in each table. It may sound too mediocre for a birthday dinner, but we love Korean food and it was a really good choice! We simply ordered each dish of pork/beef Kalbi and lettuce, but what we saw on our table a while later was this... full of small dishes. Every dish surprised me with its relish.

Buga Korean B.B.Q. Restaurant
5580 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.,
San Diego, CA 92117
Tel:(858)560-1010
Fax:(858)560-0320

No comments: