10/15/2006

Miramar Air Show

The Miramar Air Show was held at MCAS Miramar (Marine Corps Air Station Miramar) on Oct 13-15.
This place is located 15 min. south driving from my house and is famous for the movie TOPGUN set in here.

Although Saturday morning started with the overcast sky, the weather turned out to be almost perfect by the time we arrived at the venue around 3pm when the Blue Angels took off. Six aircraft dazzled us with its perfect performance in the blue sky.
To tell you the truth, I had little interest in aircraft itself as most women do, but this big event enchanted me a lot and I felt like coming back on the following day. It was hindered by my partner who is always cool off and can't be easily hooked on anything, though...
What's certain is that I will be on the preferred seat next year!

No comments: