10/11/2006

The O.C.

I'm into 'The O.C.' now and just can't stop watching it :(
'The O.C.' is a teen-oriented American sitcom. The 3rd season ended already and 4th season is coming up very soon here.
When I first heard of this, I assumed it's not my cup of tea, it should be some boring story about the snobbish people living in the O.C. and it's hardly possible to exceed 'SEX and the CITY' which I'd been crazy about...
But as you may know, the O.C. stands for the Orange County and it's a stone's throw away from San Diego. When I found its article in VERY (Japanese ladies' magazine), it looked cool unexpectedly. No wonder I was tempted to buy it as soon as I discovered the DVD at incredibly low price!!
I'm still on the 1st season and it's pretty good so far!!! Mischa Barton stars as Marissa and Ben McKenzie as Ryan, and she is so pretty and he is so cute that I can't take my eyes off. What's adding nice taste to this drama is the character of Adam Brody as Seth.
Take my word and try to watch it ;)

2 comments:

JUDY said...

OC! Thursday night, 9pm, I watched the OC on TV.
Since it was the first watching the OC, every character looked very unfamiliar. However, I enjoyed myself.
The most attractive character was a guy, working at the pub, or restaurant. Who is he? That orphan?

aRio said...

Hi judy!
Yes, the guy who is working at a restaurant is a leading role of this drama. To tell you the truth, I wanted you to start watching it from the 1st season, for the story is getting bored week by week. Furthermore, the ex-girlfriend of this guy was very attractive but kicked out of her role for some reason and left at the end of previous season. I'm warried a little bit of the direction of the story!!
As I told you, the DVD of 1st & 2nd season was sold at cheap price about $18 until several month ago. However, I found it the price got back to normal or even higher than before. (It was about $54/season at Fry's the other day) I'm sure all the stores put it back shortly before the 3rd season started in Sep.