10/09/2006

Hillcrest

Hillcrest is a stylish area where you'll see classy restaurants and bars along the streets.
It is also known as a gay community. Last time I ate out there, I found two guys at a table facing each other, pecking at desserts on one plate together, and talking intimately. The distance between their faces was surely less than 30cm. They should be....
It was also Hillcrest that I saw three guys walking around snuggling one another at the farmer's market in the early morning. They made a nice picture though...

Speaking of the farmer's market, it is one other thing that I have to mention. It's organic market which is open every Sunday from 9 am to 1 pm in the parking lot of the DMV. The products vary from fruits, vegetables, herbs to ethnic clothes, bags, artworks, and just prowling around the market will be fun!

When my partner and I visited there the other day, we grabbed a bite at a Mexican Taco shop. It was a hit! It's an authentic Mexican taco and not Tex-Mex (I guess). We enjoyed it and could not forget the taste for some days. It goes without saying that we tried to cook the same thing at our kitchen, and failed :(

No comments: