11/01/2006

3rd day - Del Mar vs La Jolla

<***** Del Mar -------------------------------- La Jolla *****>>
We started our tour from 'Del Mar' & 'La Jolla' today. Both Del Mar/La Jolla are names of a city respectively and located next to San Diego along the Western coastline. Both has its ravishing beaches and sophisticated restaurants and cafes. It's hard for me to choose which is more beautiful, but for my parents, La Jolla seemed to have lead because of the seals lying about. Moreover, one of my mom's hobby is painting and the galleries in La Jolla were beckoning her. Any guide books introduce La Jolla but no mention on Del Mar. Therefore, you will see less tourists in Del Mar.
We had lunch at my favorite place, George's at the Cove (Be careful! This page comes with music) .
My mom couldn't stop laughing looking at a big plate of salad she ordered. Blood will tell.

No comments: