2/05/2007

Sundubu and many more

Last Saturday, I went to a Korean Restaurant with my partner. This restaurant is sited in Convoy St. where Asian markets and restaurants are concentrated. With its advertisement regularly appeared in the well-known Japanese free magazine that is available at Japanese supermarkets, this restaurant has been popular for us, Japanese, to go eat there.
It was my first visit, and when I arrived at their entrance, I discovered a mere but major difference between the name of the restaurant on the shop sign and that in the advertisement in magazine. The sign says "Friend's house" and the advertisement reads "Friendship House" which, for no reason, sounded weird to me.
Rather than being meticulous about the name of their own restaurant, I'm sure they are scrupulous more in serving tasty food. I didn't care as far as their food meets our appetite.
As the traditional way of Korean serving style, every orders were served with variety of side dishes. For this reason and many more, I love Korean food the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

aRio said...

Thanks ^^