8/24/2007

What American accent do you have?

I found an interesting page here.
It tells you which American accent you do have by answering only 13 questions.

The below is my result.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

Philadelphia
The Inland North
The Midland
The South
Boston
The West
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

I've never been to the Northeast, but I know the reason.
My much-loved sitcom 'Sex and the City' is still on air and my addiction that kept me from going out and let me sit in front of the TV all day long turned to be a 30 min healthy daily routine, and I am absorbing their way of speaking (hopefully) without any consciousness, or at least I believe they speak in a correct and cool manner :)))

I'm aware I do not have any accent of notrheast and I have, for sure, Japanese accent. Yet it is not too bad that someone tells me I have 'their accent' ;)

No comments: