9/01/2007

My sister is visiting SD

My sister and her husband came from Japan to spend their 1 week vacation with us here in San Diego. We were going to pick them up at LA on Sep 2nd as she let me know their schedule via email.

My mother panicked me, however, when I casually called her one day before their leaving. She exclaimed that my sister and her husband would leave on that very day, which means they would arrive on Sep 1st. After I came to know that it was my sister's misconception, I rushed to get through what I was going to complete on Sep 1st, such as homework from my college classes, room cleaning, washing, and grocery shopping and such. Phew!! This is my sister. She is not meticulous and attentive, but always easygoing. People might say it's her attraction, though.

When my partner and I arrived at LA airport on 'Sep 1st', we freaked out that he left his cell phone home and I did not have my sister's cell phone number. Furthermore, I completely forgot to tell her my number, she did not even ask my number. We needed, at any rate, to find them at the arrival gate and fortunately, we were able to discover them among Korean passengers coming out of Korean Airline.

Being relieved, I laughed at myself noticing what a similar character my sister and I have - easygoing, negligent and sweeping. I hope their stay will not be heading for trouble.

No comments: