5/22/2007

From my class again

One of today's subjects at my class was 10 minutes writing (below is mine) using two words belittle & diffident which was a review from yesterday. I believe I am relatively getting used to writing in a rushed manner. Woe is me! It takes me far more time to update my blog.
===============
We shouldn't belittle diffident people. Every kind of groups such as families, companies and classes is likely to have shy people who are unable to express their opinions or ideas, and people who never feel it difficult to be assertive tend not to understand hesitant people. These hesitant people, however, are not deliberately trying to be timid, but it is their nature. Therefore, confident people should not humiliate shy people, but should respect their character and try to facilitate the relationship.
===============

No comments: